Saturday, June 22, 1991

June 22, 1991: Pearl Harbor Cruise/Charo Show



We went on the Pearl Harbor cruise.     The ride was boring over there.   I started to feel sick on the boat.     Lillie and Paul came with us.    After lunch, Mom and I went swimming in the Pacific Ocean.   The water was so warm.   Our tour guide said that the water was between 72-75 degrees year round. I got salt in my mouth which I didn't like.  

In the evening, we went to the Hilton Hawaiian Village for the 'Charo Show'.    The buffet was really good.    Mom and I had our picture taken with Charo.  Charo said to me that I had a nice face.     Charo brought up one of our passengers from the bus, Carolyn, who had red hair.   Charo told Carolyn, 'Why did you put a lady with bigger tits than me up front?'   Charo played her guitar which was wonderful.       Charo was known as the 'Coochie, Coochie' girl.  She was on some episodes of the "Love Boat".

No comments: