Monday, July 1, 1985

July 1985: Bible Camp in Cedar Springs




In July 1985, I left for bible camp with my cousin Kelsey Carpenter. The camp was located in Cedar Springs.

We went to bible camp until July 13th. It was hard for me to be away from home. We used to do fun activities at camp, but I wasn’t much into sports and they had a lot of those activities. Also, I was quite shy so it was hard for me to just chat with everyone. But, I remember enjoying the afternoon when we could go to the canteen and buy candy. Then, we would have nap time in the afternoon which I always enjoyed. Also, we had bible study time which was outside. There would be contests where the leader would name off a book of the bible and the first person to find it, would get a prize.

The other activity I enjoyed were the arts, camp, and crafts.

No comments: