Sunday, August 28, 2016

August 27, 2016: Breakfast, Chance's Open House, and Thomas Reunion










Today turned out to be a busy day.  I got my haircut in the morning then went to Mr. B's Pancake House to meet some friends from the Health Dept.  I saw Julie and Scott Henley in their car but no one else.   The line was out the door at the restaurant and neither of us wanted to wait so I suggested we go to Villa Venefro in Montague.    I wrote to Josh and invited him and his sister,  Olivia.   I picked them up and met Julie and Scott at the restaurant.   Josh wanted me to make reservations for him and his friend and her kids to stay at the same campsite in Ludington this week.    We all had a nice conversation over breakfast.

We came back to Olivia's apartment and got ready for Chance Valdez's graduation open house in Montague.   I didn't know too many people there.  I did talk with Chance's grandfather, Leo, who does photography as a side business.   

Then,  I went to the Thomas family reunion at Christi Kosheba's house on Bear Lake.   Lorraine was here from
Florida.  I haven't seen her in several years.   She looked great.    

We had a nice meal and then Ken took Kelsey, Matt, Charlene, Emma, my Mom, and I on his pontoon boat on Bear Lake.

No comments: