Sunday, July 17, 2016

July 16, 2016: REI, Gonyos, and Hell, Michigan


Today, Josh and I drove to Ann Arbor to the REI store to get the rest of my camping gear.  We had fun singing to our songs on the trip.    I had trouble finding pants to fit me as my booty has gotten so big so bought some men's pants.    I know I have to get this weight off, but it's such a struggle.

Then, we went to Briarwood Mall and met my aunt Marianne and cousin Joy at the Vera Bradley store.  The 4 of us had lunch at Olga's Kitchen which was fun and also gave them a chance to meet Josh.   

Then,  I drove Josh to Hell,  Michigan which I had wanted to do.   It was hell trying to find it as it's in the middle of nowhere.   I felt bad that the constant turns in the road were making Josh queasy, but it was worth it in the end as he seemed to enjoy visiting Hell.   He bought a funny tshirt that said "The Beer in Hell is safer than the water in Flint".   We also bought coffee cups that said. 
"Coffee from Hell". Overall,  I think it was a nice road trip.     

No comments: