Friday, July 3, 2015

July 3, 2015: Downtown Rockford

It was nice to have the day off of work for the holiday.   Mom and I drove to Rockford to meet Betty & John Westra.  We had hot dogs for lunch. It was one of their favorite places to eat.     I got a Reuben dog which wasn’t too bad.      Of course, I love to eat at Arnie’s.     Then, Betty, Mom and I went shopping in the stores.    I found a cute orange purse at this boutique called Jade.       I had been looking for an orange purse, too.    They have some nice stores in their downtown.      We took Betty home and stopped at Aunt Charlene’s house to pick up the Tupperware order I placed for my mom.    It is my mom’s early birthday gift.  Then, we went shopping at Woodland Mall and the Younkers store in Grandville.        

No comments: