Sunday, June 8, 2014

June 8, 2014: Kenny Kibbey's High School Open House


 


 



This must be the year for graduations, as I have Brittanie, Kenny's, and Devon's parties.    Kenny Kibbey is the son of one of my friends, Kathryn, whom I used to work with at the health department.  Kathryn is now working at the Juvenile Transition Center.     About 8 years ago, I used to hang out more with Kathryn and Kenny.   I had them for Maggie's birthday parties, went to their camp site in the summer, and to Summer Celebration.  In past years, we both have been busier, so haven't been able to get together.

Kenny graduate near the top of his class at Reeths Puffer High School.  He will be going to Muskegon Community College in the fall.  He already got a nice internship at a shop in town.   

It was nice to see Kathryn and Kenny again. I am very proud of him.

No comments: