Saturday, June 21, 2014

June 21, 2014: Becky Ruger Stowe's Housewarming













My friend, Becky, whom I met through my friend Molly Piersma King, got remarried on February 14th this year and bought a historical home in downtown Allegan.    Her husband, John, decided to have a housewarming/birthday party for Becky. 

My Mom and I drove to Allegan to see Becky and her new home.  Earlier in the week, Becky adoped a cute little dog from the dog pound. He has one brown eye and one blue eye.  He is so adorable.  Becky's mom was there, too.   Her dad was at the hospital getting his dialysis treatment so he wasn't able to come.

Becky gave us a tour of the house, which has about 4 bedrooms.    It is a cute house, but will require some work such as tearing down the wallpaper, painting, and new flooring.  

It was really nice to see Becky again, as I hadn't seen her since her bridal shower at Molly's house.   Becky call's me her 'fun friend' as I am always on the go and doing fun things.

No comments: