Friday, October 20, 2000

October 10, 2000: Review at IRI with Chris Blackwell

Today, I met with my supervisor, Chris Blackwell, concerning my yearly review.   I had calculated myself at 46 points, but he came out slightly lower.    I told him I believed I deserved the 46 points, so he said I should write a statement listing why I thought I deserved the higher rating and then he would submit it to the committee for review.     I was very thankful for the chance to plead my case, even if I didn't get it.  

I told him after the review, that I was discouraged with this review process and also with the fact that the new employees were getting paid $1700 less than I got when I started at IRI 3 1/2 years ago.      He said he had some issues with Bev the past few weeks.   Ever since he announced his transfer,  the relationship with them had not been the best.     

No comments: