Friday, September 15, 2000

September 15, 2000: Mom and Sherri's Visit

Mom and her friend, Shari Goodhue, came to visit me.   Their train was late, so I wasn't able to have a nicer lunch with them.   However, we had fast food.   I had received an email from a good friend, saying I was too negative and got tired of hearing about my future plans.  She told me to have a good life.  I was pretty hurt by it.   Ceylon told me to not let it bother me, as people will come and go in your life.  Those that stick around are your real friends and not to worry about the others and to just move forward.   She said she used to get upset by that stuff, but after her boyfriend said it was crazy and that some people are like that.    You just have to move forward.     

After work,  Mom, Shari, and I went to the Italian restaurant, 'Buca Buca', on Clark/Oakdale.  We had this pizza that had goat cheese on it. It was pretty good.  We went to an English film and fell asleep during it.   It was pretty funny that we did that.

No comments: