Wednesday, December 24, 1997

December 24, 1997: Christmas Eve

Today, I talked to Grandma Gonyo on the phone. She's going with her boyfriend, Norm, to his nephew's house for Christmas dinner.Visited Sue and Ashley. Her mom was going to make me a cheesecake, but I was in a rush to get home and get over to Mike and LouAnn's house.   Sue got me this journal and her mom made me a cute tree skirt for my Christmas tree.  Ashley gave me a Christmas photo of herself.  

Had a wonderful dinner at Mike and Lou Anns. We went on a hayride and talked with Stacy.   The trees were glistened with snow and it was beautiful. We sang Christmas carols and passed around Butterscotch snapps.  Rode with Steve and Charlene to Grand Rapids, as I was leaving with Charlene to Puerto Rico the next morning.   The roads were horrible on our way to Grand Rapids.  We had received 6-8 inches of snow so the roads weren't quite plowed.

No comments: