Monday, November 13, 1995

November 13, 1995: Dozen Roses

My mom sent me a dozen roses in a pretty black vase for making it through Honor Court.    She won $125 in the check pool at work.   I asked Rose if she would be my roommate the next semester and she said yes. I was so glad I could move in with her and be off that 3rd floor in Harrison Hall, which was so noisy.
Rose was a nice lady, whom I thought I could get along with.
My current roommate, Dawn, knew that we did not get along and was going to ask me to move out or she would, but I beat her to it.  Dawn was not a housekeeper and I was more organized.   I think she had depression the first semester as she dropped classes and slept in late in the day, which threw off my schedule, too.    There were times when Dawn and I had a good laugh and enjoyed each other's company.  

No comments: