Thursday, August 24, 1995

August 24, 1995: My 21st Birthday

I went to Ann Arbor to celebrate my 21st birthday.    I helped Kim move out of her apartment.     Had lunch with Kim, Marianne, Joy, Skip, Jo, and Adam at Chili's restaurant on Washtenaw Ave by Arborland.   Jo said my pictures of Europe were gorgeous and that I could be a photographer.

Jo and Skip gave me $21 for my birthday.   I wasn't expecting that at all.    Listened to Kim's Shania Twain CD in her new Ford pick up.    

Kim took me around Eastern Michigan University.    Saw the area where George, Harold, and Skip first met.  
At night, Owen, Kim, and I went to a new restaurant in downtown Ann Arbor called the Grizzly Peaks.    I tried the beer sampler which were 5 different beers. I thought #3 was the best.    I had baklava cheesecake for dessert.   Owen's dad had invented a drug while he worked at Parker Davis and made alot of money.

Then, Kim and I went to a country western saloon called 'Diamond Back' in Bellville.  I had a drink called Zima.    It was alot of fun going there.    



No comments: