Friday, July 8, 1994

July 8, 1994: Chicago








We walked along the beach on Lakeshore Drive to the oceanarium.    It was a gorgeous day for walking along the beachfront.     My leg was still killing me. I limped the whole walk there.    The last mile we had to take a cab as my leg hurt so bad and we were running late for the 10 a.m. dolphin show.   I enjoyed the sounds of a noisy city.     The oceanarium overlooked Lake Michigan which was so neat.    Dolphins eat 40 pounds of food a day.

Then, we walked over to Grant Park for the Taste of Chicago.   I had stuffed pizza and Eli Cheesecake.   Mom and I tried shark meat, which I didn't like.   Then, we took a ride on the ferris wheel that overlooked the city.  It started to rain while we were on it.   

Walked from Grant Park to Michigan Ave to go into the Nike store.    There was a basketball court on one of the floors. 

No comments: