Saturday, June 12, 1993

June 12, 1993: My Open House





Matthew came over and helped us tie the three balloons to the sand bags in fancy paper.    After that, Matthew and I went to Sue's open house and helped set up tables and chairs.  

Went back to my house and got dressed for my open house. I wore a light green dress with white polka dots.    Charlene and Steve came early to help decorate.  

Guest included:   Gonyos, Sheri Goodhue, Charlene & Steve, Valerie, Karen Daly, Grandpa and Grandma Thomas, Grandpa and Grandma Gonyo, Maxine, Diann & Pete, Lorraine and Christi,  Debbie & Stacy, Sue, Mrs. Arnouts, Ashley, Tillie, Kara, Lucy and Larry Filius, Dykemas, Connie & Kim Daugherty, Elsie, June, Irene Anderson, Jake Messinger, Ann Tyler, Helen Musselman, Meghan and Mrs. Piersma, Mr. Hesling, Anne Kulikowski, Wysozans, Zimmers, Ernie & Karen Simons, Andrea Erwin, and Matt Johnson.

Eric Anderson had his open house the same day.   Our food was catered by Tudor Catering.    We had pasta salad, turkey and ham sandwiches, baked beans, pop, coffee, punch, and cake.  I got the cake from Goobers Bakery.

No comments: