Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween 2008




This year, I dressed up like Hillary Clinton. I got the mask at Party City. I wore one of my suits to make it look more authentic. Rita McKenzie's son dressed up like Barack Obama. It was very cute.

After work, I went to Julie Henley's house in North Muskegon. Her husband decorated the front yard like a grave yard. Scott and Scotty enjoyed scaring the kids as they came to get candy. Julie dressed up like the weird scientist.

They had a coffin in one of their rooms with a headless body in it.

They had a wonderful spread of food. They had candy bones, tombstone shaped cake, ribs, subs, jello that looked like worms (done through a curly straw), and a bunch of other neat Halloween treats. Kathryn and Kenny stopped by after they went trick or treating. Jeanne and her husband stopped by around 9:30 p.m.

Julie and I laughed so hard at the kids getting scared by her husband. Julie's father is pretty funny, too. He has a deep voice and was inside saying scary things through the window. He is quite the jokester.

Halloween was sure alot of fun.

No comments: