Saturday, October 16, 2004

October 16, 2004: Columbus, OH/Longaberger Homestead




Well, we made it here to Columbus, Ohio. We got here around 9:15. We had some stops to do on the way, so that is why it took us longer. I usually don't like to drive in the dark, but didn't have much of a choice as I had to work until 11 a.m. today. I think I only have around 6 hours left of vacation.

It is hard to drive when it is dark and rainy and you are in an unfamiliar place.


We are staying at the Marriott Hotel by the Columbus Airport. Then, we will drive over to Dresden, Ohio tomorrow to visit the Longaberger basket homestead. We have reservations to make our own baskets so that should be fun. I will have to keep my basket in a safe place, away from Maggie, as she loves to chew on basket material.

No comments: