Friday, January 19, 2001

January 19, 2001: Liz Daraskavich

My bible study, along with getting closer with God, had been helping me to grow. I had always had a hard time being assertive.



Liz Daraskevich (at work) really drove me crazy today at work. I was training Barb on Q-scan and Liz came up to me with this attitude about Mark going to yell at me for something. I went to Mark’s office to give him his status. He wasn’t mad at me at all. He asked who the next person he could yell at today. I gave him the dirtiest look. I told Jeanette that Mark needed a status. I said it nicely as I wasn’t going to stoop to Liz and Mark’s level.

Then, I went back to Liz and told her I didn’t appreciate her yelling at me as I was helping Barb. Liz went on saying that Mark yelled at her and I said that doesn’t mean you yell at someone else. She came to my cubicle later and apologized and told me what Mark said. She told me later that Joe gave Dawn a small ‘chip’ as an engagement ring. That was funny.

No comments: