Tuesday, November 3, 1998

November 3, 1998: Oprah Show

I was up early as I was going down to see a taping of the Oprah show.     I didn't find out until yesterday that I had the ticket to the show, so of course, I took off a half day of work.   It was hard to get a ticket to Oprah's show.    The studio wasn't far from my work, which was nice.  The topic of the show was about lying, which I thought was boring. 

Oprah was dressed in this grey pantsuit.  The production assistant told her to relax her breasts as they were sticking out and Oprah said they were just excited because of the audience. That was funny.   I sat in the 2nd row on the right side, facing the stage.  It was a fun experience.     I was disappointed that Oprah didn't come out to the audience to ask questions like she used to do.  The show was more focused on her.     

No comments: