Monday, October 2, 1995

October 2, 1995: Kara Filius

I got a surprise call from Kara Filius.  She thought she'd call after of a month of being at WMU.    I told her about my roommate and what a slob she was.  Kara said to just throw all of her stuff on her bed and make her clean it up.  She said that keeping your room clean was a courteous to the other person.    Kara would do that when her roommates were slobs.    Dawn yelled at me for not recycling.    I told her we don't have the room in this dorm to recycle and I wasn't going to do it.  

Kara couldn't believe I went out drinking.

I had my interview with Lieschen Scut from Phi Chi Theta.   Lieschen was very nice.    She is also in a sorority.  She's from Korea and was adoped by a caucasian family at the age of 6 months. Lieschen liked my outlook on life which was:  Don't give a darn about what people think, just be happy with what you like   

Found out my RA, Moi, may resign and move into an apartment.   Dawn said she might be our new RA.   

Hung out with Amy Klopp, Harmony, and Ashley.  Found out that the jurors in the OJ Simpson trial made their decision in only 4 hours.   The verdict was going to be the next day.    

No comments: